The cashier is responsible for serving customers in a professional, quick, and courteous manner, while complying with all regulations.
Who We Are looking For
- Arrive at work in a clean and proper uniform, and be clean and neat in appearance
- Report for work in a timely manner when scheduled with regular and consistent attendance.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner. Provide friendly and competent customer service.
- Understand all functions of the POS system, lottery system, Game and Parks system, and fuel system.
- Make change properly and process all sales quickly and accurately.
- Be proficient in opening and closing a shift/day including completing all paperwork including shift deposits.
- Ensure all items are properly stocked and priced correctly.
- Read and follow directions.
- Check in vendor delivery.
- Assist in ordering when needed.
- Understand fuel inventory reports.
- Clean and sanitize equipment and perform simple maintenance.
- Keep store neat and clean both inside and out. Complete all sidework assigned.
- Recognize and report problems or potential problems to management.
- Project a positive attitude and have the ability to work as a team.
- Responsible for all aspect of food operations and handling/storage of product including documenting hold times etc.
- Comply with all state/federal regulations.
- Ensure all food products are stored properly, rotated, and ensure a clean and healthy food service environment.
Education and/or Experience
- Must be willing to be Class C certified for UST fuel certification.
- Must be willing to take RBST training as required to sell tobacco and alcohol.
- Retail and/or guest experience preferred.
- Lifestyle Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Discount
- Heath Insurance
- Company Advancement
This job posting is open until filled by the right candidate for our Fat Dogs Team. If selected, the next step will be an in person interview.
This is a full-time, 30-40 hour per week position.