The store manager is responsible for overseeing the total operation of the assigned Fat Dogs location.
Who We Are looking For
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Recognize and resolve customer issues or complaints by determining optimal solutions in a timely manner
- Operate a cash register and maintain an accurate and organized drawer
- Sell lottery, alcohol and tobacco products according to state and federal law
- Stock and face merchandise
- Assist with processing invoices in timely manner
- Assist with managing breaks, return procedures, shift break procedures, administration of weekly price changes and weekly payroll procedures
- Assist with organizing, reporting and filing of paperwork
- Responsible for checking task lists throughout the day, and ensuring that the task lists are completed each day
- Perform restroom maintenance such as but not limited to; detail cleaning toilets, showers, urinals, floors, mirrors and doors, and clear floors and counters of any debris, service trash cans.
- Clear outside lots of debris, and power wash lots to remove oil stains, gum and other debris
- Remove and re-line trash cans
- Clean outdoor gas and diesel islands, including the equipment
- Capable of recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and coaching of employees.
- Collaborate with the management team to effectively manage Mystery Shop scores and implement plans to improve scores
- Follow all safety procedures while using a sharp knife, a food slicer, toaster, oven, fryers and other food preparation tools and appliances
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free
- Perform weekly and monthly projects and assigned tasks
- Maintain personal grooming and company uniform standards
- Maintain company attendance standards
- Other duties as necessary
Education and/or Experience
- Must be willing to be Class A/B certified for UST fuel certification.
- Must be willing to take RBST training as required to sell tobacco and alcohol.
- Must be willing to be FoodSafe certified.
- Retail and/or guest experience preferred.
- Lifestyle Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Discount
- Heath Insurance
- Company Advancement
This job posting is open until filled by the right candidate for our Fat Dogs Team. If selected, the next step will be an in person interview.
This is a full-time, 30-40 hour per week position.