Who We Are looking For
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Provide top-rated customer service, including resolving customer issues or complaints by determining reasonable solutions in a timely manner.
- Perform invoicing processes and procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recruit, hire train, evaluate, and coach employees to perform at elevated levels.
- Perform assigned location’s onboarding process, including orientation, completion of all hiring documents, and overseeing the training process.
- Perform weekly payroll procedures and complete weekly schedule.
- Oversee store operations, including daily work list completion and maintaining or communicating any facility repairs.
- Collaborate with the management team to effectively manage Mystery Shop scores and implement plans to remedy any below standard areas.
- Follow all safety procedures to maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free.
- Capable of recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and coaching of employees.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude in order to effectively communicate and lead a team.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
- Able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed as needed.
- Has reliable transportation and phone.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with all other team members.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Stand for long periods of time, frequently walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear, occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Lifestyle Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Discount
- Heath Insurance
- Company Advancement
This job posting is open until filled by the right candidate for our Fat Dogs Team. If selected, the next step will be an in person interview.
This is a full-time, 30-40 hour per week position.
Education and/or Experience
Wilkinson Development will cover the expense for necessary training and certification.
- Class A/B certified for UST fuel certification.
- RBST training as required to sell tobacco and alcohol.
- Food Safe certified.